1. What good living habits help make up good personal hygiene?
2. At least how often should Doug take a bath or a shower?
3. At least how many times a day should Doug brush his teeth, and how much time should he spend brushing them?
4. How often should Doug replace his toothbrush, and what kind of bristles should he use?
5. Is it important for Doug to learn to floss?
6. When are some good times for Doug to wash his hands, and how long should he spend washing them?
7. Why should Doug clean and trim his fingernails?
8. How often should Doug change his clothes, and why is it important?
9. What should Doug use to wash his hair, and how often should he wash it?
10. How does following the rules of good personal hygiene help others?